• The monitor has a memory which can store 60 entries along with time and date.
Q Does the monitor comes with an adapter?
A Yes, the monitor comes with a adapter which you can use to op-erate the monitor.
Q Is ther warranty with the monitor?
A Yes, there is one years warranty with the monitor.
Q Can I charge the batteries?
A No, Battries are no charged in the monitor.
1. Insert the battery in the left compartment.
2. Wrap the cuff on your left wrist with the monitor facing you. Make sure that the cuff is tried atleast 2 fingers above your wrist joint.
3. Sit on a firm chair with monitor at same height as your heart.
4. Press Start and the LCD screen will start providing readings.
|AC adapter jack||No|
|Advanced Averaging function||Yes|
|Arm Cuff||"Fits arm circumference (22-32cm) "|
|Battery Life||1000 Measurements|
|Body movement indicator||Yes|
|BP Accuracy||Pressure +- 3mmHg|
|BP level indicator||Yes|
|Cuff wrapping guide||No|
|Date and Time Display||Yes|
|Easy fit cuff||N/A|
|Fully automatic Inflation and deflation||Yes|
|Irregular heart beat detection||Yes|
|Measurement Range||Pressure 0 to 299mmHg|
|Memory||Yes, 60 readings|
|One Touch Operation||Yes|
|Package Content||"Main unit, Medium cuff, Instruction manual, Battery,Charger, Carry case set"|
|Power Source||Batteries and option AC adapter Jack|
|Pulse||40 to 199 beats/min|
|Pulse Accuracy||+- 5% Display Reading|
|Weight (without batteries)||109 gms|